Saturday, July 30, 2016

Amanda got Married!

Just a little bit of a shout out post today, because my sweet, life-long friend got married in Alberta today! I am so so happy for Amanda and her new husband Brock. Amanda and I have been through so much together and I wouldn't change a thing, well maybe except for the fact that we live on opposite sides of the country, but the east coast has my heart. I laugh out loud thinking of silly times we've had together and inside jokes that are still hilarious to this day (bearded steak, angry eyes, code purple...) I can't wait to see this girl again soon with her HUSBAND. Like I said before, many times, being married is the best and I hope she enjoys it just as much as I do!

I just looked through most of our facebook friendship to find these pictures. Our friendship is epic.

Congratulations to Brock & Amanda




No comments: