Thursday, August 4, 2016

Coulson Family

I met Kesh when she served her mission in Atlantic Canada about eight years ago. Luckily, social media was around then and we stayed in touch through Facebook and then Instagram. She is married to Tim and they have two little boys, Roo & Zion. Tim is a professional photographer and they enjoy traveling as a family and experiencing new things around the world. When I found out that they were finally coming to PEI as a family, I was very excited. I hoped that we would make plans to see each other, although I knew this was going to be quite an amazing experience for them and I didn't want to impose on their plans. I was so happy when Kesh messaged me to meet up with them and have some ice cream downtown. We talked about our families and the gospel that is in our lives. The Coulson family is wonderful, so relaxed and fun to be around. I hope they enjoyed their trip here because I know it's been a long time coming for them. You can see some pictures from their trip here. Oh, and here's a funny picture of us after we had some ice cream. I was laughing because my husband made a joke about taking a selfie with a professional photographer.




No comments: