Friday, August 5, 2016

Mattie is Back!

Oh how I wish she was here to stay forever. Mattie is one of the best people I have ever met. I've said it about her before, but I wish we had become closer friends sooner. She is just the sweetest person and has such a wonderful and positive outlook on life. She's kind of weird too but I like her for it ;) Mattie and her brother Lee came to visit their grandparents this week. On the first night they were here we went out for a bonfire with some other people from church. Last night, Haig and I went out for the most delicious spaghetti dinner! I am pretty sure we will be doing something else adventurous and probably rambunctious tonight, so I am looking forward to it! Lee is pretty great too and I am glad that my husband doesn't have to just deal with Mattie and I and all of our foolishness. GAH Mattie I LOVE YOU TOO.


No comments: