Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Mid August

So, I must really be starting to get pregnancy brain because when I sat down to write some posts about things that happened towards the end of last week, I couldn't remember anything! I worked this past weekend and that's about all I can remember! Towards the end of last week though I seriously started to consider furniture for the nursery and also get a couple more things lined up for baby. I searched all weekend for a dresser, even posting on Facebook for help. I finally found one that I liked on Sunday evening, when I was at work (whoops), but the only problem was that it was in Halifax! Luckily my mother and father in law were coming over the next day and could pick it up for me! I am excited to start planning our nursery for our little babe. We had our second round of blood work done yesterday for maternal serum testing and it went really well. I guess all I need now when I get blood work done or feel a little faint is a sucker, it has done some great wonders. I am also starting to gain weight which is really great and makes me happy. Baby is growing and is starting to move around a bit, mostly in the evenings when I am laying down, we have been able to feel little bits of movement. It is such a wonderful experience to be pregnant. I can't believe summer is winding down. It has been raining all day which has been nice but I could use one or two more good beach days before the weather cools off.

How is your week going?

No comments: