Wednesday, August 10, 2016

new friends


we made some new friends this past Sunday. This is Tom and Courtney Stringham! Courtney is Keaton's sister. They were travelling in the East Coast and were able to have dinner with our family on Sunday night. I think it's really funny that I got to meet Keaton's sister before I am meeting him in just a few short weeks. They are really cool. I always enjoy hanging out with newlyweds and I wish we had more friends at the same stage of our life here in Charlottetown. Hopefully we will get to hang out with this family more someday, but until then I hope they do well with their move back to Alberta and I hope everything will fall into place for them when they get there!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

We loved spending time with you guys! It was great to meet another young married couple.:)