Tuesday, November 29, 2016

boy oh boy


On November 20th 2016, my friend Stacey became a first time mommy to Cameron Melvin James Trainor. I am over the moon happy for Stacey and her partner Nathan. After a tough couple of weeks in the hospital because of pregnancy complications, their little guy is here and oh my is he some cute! He was 5 weeks early, weighing 5 lbs. 12 oz. I am so glad that everything is going well for them now and hopefully they will be on their way soon, just in time to get ready for Christmas!

We are anxiously awaiting the arrival of our first nephew, Baby Neilson. My mother and sister in law are in Alberta now to be with Rachel and Kent and get ready for baby. I am excited to know what they will name him and I am also excited to see the first couple of pictures of him with his family. They will make such a nice family of three. Rachel has told us a couple of times now how impressed she is that we did not find out the gender of our baby. Whatever we are having, I am sure these two cousins will always have a strong connection even on other sides of the country.

Makes me wonder what Baby Pinsent is doing in there. We are so lucky that we have a couple of friends that will have babies around the same time as us. Boy or Girl, baby will have lots of friends to call up for play dates and outings.

No comments: