Friday, November 25, 2016

THE GILMORE GIRLS

TODAY is the day!
The Gilmore Girls are back and I am so excited. I've been watching some episodes for the last couple of weeks to get me all excited and giddy to watch the revival. I really wish I could have re-watched the series, but because I only finished it for the first time earlier this year, I didn't want to turn around and watch it all again. Here is a list of the episodes that I watched. I referred to The Gilmore Girls Binging Guide by The Lazy Genius to help me pick out some of the best of the best.

1.1 The Pilot
1.14 That Damn Donna Reed
2.4 The Road Trip to Harvard
2.19 Teach Me Tonight
2.21 Lorelei's Graduation Day
3.7 They Shoot Gilmores, Don't They?
3.9 A Deep Fried Korean Thanksgiving
4.2 The Loreleis' First Day at Yale
4.13 Nag Hammadi is Where They Found the Gnostic Gospel
4.22 Raincoats and Recipes
5.3 Written in the Stars
5.7 You Jump, I jump, Jack
5.22 A House is Not a Home
6.6 Welcome to the Dollhouse
6.8 Let me Hear your Balalaikas Ringing Out
6.18 The Real Paul Anka
7.13 I'd Rather be in Philadelphia
7.20 Lorelei? Lorelei?



No comments: