Thursday, December 15, 2016

25 Ways in 25 Days (3)

December 11th
Jesus Ministered to Children and So Can You

...He took their little children, one by one, and blessed them, and prayed unto the Father for them.

And when he had done this he wept again;
And he spake unto the multitude, and said unto them: Behold your little ones.... 

December 12th
Jesus Taught Others and So Can You

December 13th
Jesus Showed Humility and So Can You

Haig Pinsent, I love you with all my bump. I would say heart, but my bump is bigger. Thanks so much for all you do for our little family. We are so grateful for your hard work and devotion to your schooling, church callings, work obligations and family responsibilities. I know that lately I have not been the easiest person to get along with. You always make sure I am doing okay no matter how much you have going on. We are so lucky to be yours. 


December 14th

December 15th
Jesus Worshiped through Song and So Can You 
The First Noel by the Mormon Tabernacle Choir


No comments: