Friday, December 2, 2016

GILMORE GIRLS: A Year in the Life


Last Friday, my husband sat by my side (he was probably only there for the food: hamburgers, fries, poptarts & hot chocolate) and we watched all 4 episodes of The Gilmore Girls, A Year in the Life.

I was pretty disappointed with the revival. It is such a shame too because I was really looking forward to seeing all my favorite characters again. The problem was that everything was still a mess, there was still some fighting, might I add cheating and drinking. I was not impressed with the situations they put Rory Gilmore in. I had really hoped that she would have her life somewhat figured out by now. The 'year' long revival was mostly about how she didn't have her life figured out, at 32 years old. It just seemed very sad to me. I enjoyed Lorelei's story line and I also enjoyed seeing her relationship change with her mother. And Luke Danes, what a guy. He was looking great with his salt and pepper hair, and more of it than in then what he ever had in the series haha! I will from this day forward forever be Team Jess, and I don't care what any of you have to say about it. 

Rory and Jess make the most sense. Come at me bro if you don't agree with this.   

No comments: