Saturday, December 3, 2016

Kristy and Alan Got Married!

Last Saturday my sweet friend KRISTY got married to her husband ALAN. I am so happy for them. After a crazy day at the temple in Halifax, they arrived back to PEI just in time for their wedding reception to start. Kristy made such a beautiful bride. Their reception at our chapel was fun filled. I chatted with lots of our friends and families. They had some really great food, like hello chocolate fondue fountain, don't mind if I do! Their first dance was so sweet and so well rehearsed, very impressive! Kristy wore a red gown for part of the evening as Chinese tradition. I wish them all of the happiness in the world as they start their lives together. Eternal Marriage is so wonderful.

I had to wear sneakers to their wedding because I don't have any dress shoes that fit me anymore!!!




No comments: