Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Growing Baby Pinsent

DID I REALLY GET THAT CHUBBY??? ;)

I miss being pregnant a lot. Not that I don't love having our little boy here with us, but I am really amazed by my little body and what it did to grow a person. Towards the end of my pregnancy I was feeling really big. My feet were so swollen I only had two pairs of shoes that fit me. When my mom came to pick me up when I was in labor, she had to bend down to tie my shoes for me. I can see so much of my pregnancy in my face too. A couple days after Haig's delivery, I noticed my face was starting to look smaller again. I had soo much fluid in my body towards the end of the pregnancy. I was lucky that most of my looser tops still fit me, but thank goodness for my three pairs of maternity pants and two pairs of maternity leggings. My wedding rings came off in October and they still won't fit over my knuckle but I think I am going to have them resized anyways because I really miss wearing them and who knows how long it might be before the last little bit of swelling goes down (possibly not for awhile because breastfeeding...) When I found out I was pregnant, I was really excited to take weekly photos but I wasn't sure what I was going to do. I wanted them to be simple. I was going to take a picture in the same shirt every week (hence, the two white t-shirt pictures in a row), but then I decided to go the easy route and take a picture in whatever I was wearing at the time that I wanted to take a picture. We took most of the pictures outside, but some inside too. Thanks to my wonderful husband (and mom, and Laura!) for being wonderful photographers for my bump pictures. 

No comments: