Monday, February 13, 2017

a day in the life lately


I know I talked recently about what we usually do during the day, but really it is the only thing I have to talk about lately. Having a baby in the winter time can be a challenge. We've only been on one walk outside because the weather can be unpredictable and I don't really enjoy walking in the area we live in. So we do spend a lot of time inside but it has been good for the both of us to relax and take it easy. Some days I am a little frustrated that we can't be out and about but I also don't want to risk getting either of us sick from weather or from other people. Soon enough the weather will be nicer and we will be out more often. Haig loves to have visitors in our home and we like hanging out, doing laundry, taking naps and making good food. 

No comments: