Tuesday, February 7, 2017

K & K

There was a lot going on towards the end of December that I totally forgot to mention that my little sister got engaged! I am so excited for Kayla and Keaton's wedding this spring but more importantly I am excited for them to start an eternal marriage together. They make a wonderful couple. I know they will make a great team. Marriage can be really hard sometimes, but I love having a partner by my side through everything that happens. Haig and I will be celebrating our two year anniversary this month and I am grateful for what we have learned so far in our marriage. I know that Kayla and Keaton are off to a great start because they have made some very good and righteous decisions together. What a wonderful time for them to be preparing for marriage and for the future!


No comments: