Monday, March 20, 2017

Tale as Old as Time


My sister came home to visit this past weekend and I hosted a small and simple bridal shower for her. I love to entertain and I wish I could do it more often, but I couldn't pass up the opportunity for this occasion. I am sure we will do lots more when she comes home for her wedding in May too, but I just thought this would be a nice way to celebrate that she is a bride-to-be. Beauty and The Beast came out the same day, and we were hoping to see it this weekend but we didn't end up having time after a 24 hour trip to Halifax we were all so tired. I loved making the decorations for this party, but now I need to start hunting and crafting for the spring wedding! Thanks to our sweet friends Amanda, Cyndi, Megan, Stephanie and also Mom for coming over to celebrate Kayla. 

No comments: