Wednesday, March 8, 2017

the cutest boy I know


my little man is my life. Haig got his first immunizations on Monday and he did so great. He now weighs 13lbs 1oz and he is looking bigger and bigger everyday. Today we went to our first music class and he slept the whole time. I was pretty embarrassed sitting with the other parents and they just kept smiling and sort of giggling at us, but everyone was super nice and told me he was such a sweet baby. Daddy is at work now and we are at home relaxing. Tonight Grandma is coming to babysit while I go to church for young womens. He loves when Grandma is here. He is such a happy little boy. This week he has been crying just a little bit more, sometimes for no reason but I am pretty sure he could just be sore from the needles he got on Monday. Last night he slept in the nursery for the first time. He fell asleep around 9:00 pm after a full bottle of milk and he woke up around 2:00 am to nurse. He fell asleep as he was nursing so we were up again to nurse at 5:00 am but that's okay. I fell asleep in the rocker and by the time I woke up I didn't want to wake him so I brought him into bed with me for another hour or so before we got up and started our day. We are so blessed with this little guy. There are certainly challenges and it has been a learning curve, but we all get along great. He's known his momma's face for a little while now, but he's finally giving dad lots of smiles too and he even knows grandma's voice. I am SO excited for him to meet Auntie Kayla next week but I am a little nervous about taking our first trip to Nova Scotia next weekend. Any tips for car travel with babies would be greatly appreciated! Haig Arthur we love you!!!

No comments: