Monday, June 26, 2017

summer 2017 with my baby

My heart has so much love for this little boy. He fills my soul with joy. We are both learning so much every single day. This summer is going to be one for the books. I get to spend so much time with my little Haig, making him happy and watching him grow. I can hardly believe he is already six months old. I can remember those first few days of his life so well. We were so worried about how long we were in the hospital, and concerned with his growth and development. Look at him now! He is a beautiful and healthy little boy. I just love when he meets new people and he always smiles at them. He is a social baby and has become very talkative. I have to apologize that my blog as become centered around the life of this little boy, but honestly I just don't know what else to talk about! He is my all day everyday, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

thanks for the amazing photos daddy Haig ;)







No comments: