Sunday, July 16, 2017

Haig Arthur & Jack Edward


We had such a fun week with our family and friends in Nova Scotia preparing for Victoria and Eli's wedding. It was a great week! We had wonderful weather and we got lots of work done and time left over for lots of playing. Our trip started off kind of crazy, we went wedding dress shopping with Auntie Victoria. This was my first time wedding dress shopping with someone and it was such an honor to be with this lovely girl. We also went to the pool another afternoon with Jack and Rachel and Haig loved it! He doesn't like the heat very much so it was nice to cool down. We had lunch one day with our friends Brittany, Karen, and her daughter Olivia. We went to Jack Astor's and it was yummy. On Friday baby and I had a nice quiet day to ourselves and we made supper for the family when the arrived home from some wedding preparations. We were SO Happy to see daddy when he came up on Saturday. I am grateful that my parents brought him up with them and they went to the temple. I am also thankful that I was able to have our CR-V in Nova Scotia all week. My husband missed the baby and the car more than he probably missed me hahaha....Then the grand finale, our family had a lovely day celebrating Eli and Victoria Smith on Saturday July 15th 2017. We are so blessed that our family just keeps on growing! This wedding has been a long time coming and I am so glad Eli is now officially a part of our family. We hope all the best for them on this new adventure. 





No comments: