Saturday, August 23, 2014

dinner with aunt juanita & uncle joe

Aunt Juanita and Uncle Joe made a visit to Prince Edward Island for vacation.  It was so nice to see them, especially after seeing my other aunts in Moncton.  I always have fun with them around.  We took them to Water Prince Corner Shop for dinner and we also took a walk around the Celebration Zone.  It was the first time I have been at the venue all summer and I think it has gone well for them so far.  My parents went to a couple of shows and they enjoyed themselves.  I have my eye on going to a show next week so we'll see if that happens.  I also finally got to get a picture with the 2014 sign.  I feel like I didn't spend any time down town this summer because of my long nights at work and school.  It was fun and I had some wonderful company.  We stopped by to visit Kayla at work after and she seemed happy to see us after a busy tent sale day.

I will also just mention that my Aunt and Uncle's rental cottage was very close to the shooting that happened late Wednesday evening in the Montague area.  Although I always knew they were safe, I was worried and scared because it is just too close to home.  It makes me grateful again for the individuals who keep us safe. I love them and I hope they enjoyed their visit!  
      









No comments: