Monday, August 18, 2014

Pointe-du-Chene Wharf, Shediac

After we bought some groceries for dinner, we headed out to Shediac to the cottage.  It is a cute and quaint little area filled with tourists and locals.  We stayed at the cottage for a little bit and then we decided we would take a walk down to the wharf.  It wasn't a long walk, but we enjoyed it and there was quite a bit to see.  My aunts and cousin got ice cream, but I didn't want to spoil the late dinner we would be having later.  I simply enjoyed the walk and had lots of time to think about various things.  It was a gorgeous evening and the wharf was a little busier than I had expected.  Shediac is a pretty neat place and I don't know much about it but I do like it.  

Once we got back from the walk, we relaxed at the cottage a little more.  We watched some food television shows that just made us all pretty hungry, but we waited for my dad and sister to arrive who were driving over.  Once they got there, hot dogs and hamburgers were put on the BBQ and then we had a feast.  My sister and I got a little hyper later on in the evening, but I was happy to see her.  From the cottage, we took both cars back to our home away from home in Riverview for the night, and in the morning we went to Moncton Ward for Sacrament meeting.











1 comment:

Helen said...

It was really nice to see all of you. Glad we had such a beautiful evening.