Monday, April 13, 2015

I looked cute on Sunday

I was pretty impressed with my church outfit this week. I quickly put it together because Haig had already left for choir and he was going to come back and get me as soon as it was over, so I had to be ready! I have not worn this shirt in quite some time, but I felt like I had nothing to wear with it. This skirt has been in my closet for ages, it still had the tags on it. I don't know why I have never worn it before. It was super comfy and I felt fun and cute all morning long. It sure felt like spring with this vibrant outfit on!

One of my favorite purchases from the weekend was scrapbook paper from Michaels. I will use it to decorate for our wedding reception that is coming up very soon. Starting work this week will also make time fly by even faster!



No comments: