Tuesday, April 14, 2015

last day of classes



Today, I had my last two classes at the University of Prince Edward Island.

I think it is a little crazy to see how fast time went by. I don't really know how else to put it, but it sounds like a cliche. I really do feel like I was just started my degree yesterday. There was a lot of fun times, and a lot of difficult times too. I had many friends to help me out along the way and I also was able to meet so many new and great people in my classes.

I wouldn't change anything. Even though I am still not in my ideal job or profession, I loved having the flexibility that my degree in Sociology offered me. I was able to take a wide range of courses, including business and leadership courses. I would say one thing I really learned during university was good time management skills. I always had my work done on time and I take a lot of pride in that. I would say the other thing I learned would be to splurge on a good back pack at the beginning of your degree. I did, and I won't ever regret that!  

Peace out UPEI, it's been a blast. 

1 comment:

Helen said...

It's great to be done isn't it? Funny though, when you're older, you may look back and wish those days of study could have lasted longer. If it wasn't for exams, essays and projects, I would have loved to stay school. But of course, one does have to earn some money to enjoy some of the other things life has to offer.