Saturday, August 1, 2015

Cardston The Magnificent

On Friday afternoon, after some reception decorating in the morning and a visit with the Ceron family for a picnic lunch, Haig and I headed off to the Cardston Alberta Temple to go to an endowment session. I have only been in the Halifax Temple before, so this was a very exciting experience for me. As soon as we walked in the doors, I felt so much peace and joy enter my soul. There was a beautiful fountain as we walked in, and so much symbolism within those holy walls. I was very happy to see a close, dear friend who recently moved from Charlottetown to Cardston, Sister Shari Day. She helped me get to where I needed to be in the temple. 

Haig and I loved the session that we did together. It is so wonderful to go to the temple as worthy and righteous members of the Lord's church. After the craziness of getting to Alberta, and struggling with the feelings I had while I was there, the temple is just the place that I needed to be, and I needed to be there with him. 

"I love to see the temple..." 







No comments: