Friday, September 25, 2015

October Goals

+ Read Anne of Green Gables. I was feeling inspired when I saw someone post a picture of the quote "I am so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers". Haig bought me a really nice hard cover copy for my birthday. My friend Amberle has described me as a modern day Lucy Maud Montgomery and even Mindy Kailing wished she lived in the Anne of Green Gables book, and I quote " living on Prince Edward Island would be so bad a**. AND I HAVE LIVED ON PEI my WHOLE LIFE and I haven't even bother to read this book yet, WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME.

+Meal Plan every week this month, so that my husband knows whats up when I don't get home from work until 6pm.

+watch less netflix

+bake more, try new muffin recipes

+do something that makes me physically active at least once a week. I know, its pathetic right. In my defense I do work with kids so I find a lot of the time I am running around with them and doing something energetic, but lately I have been loving a good walk and also discovering new places around PEI, so I need to do some more of that.

+change my cell phone provider. this one is mostly just going on here because I need to do it stat.




No comments: