Friday, January 15, 2016

january11-15

what I did this past week:

planned for work, made slideshow presentations of crafts and science experiments
started knitting a new scarf on a knitting loom. it looks so pretty, I am excited for it to be done
finished buying fabric for my community school quilt
got together with sisters to plan for our church quilting group
finally took my sewing machine out of the box. thanks Granny Cliff
cuddled with my husband on a snow day
learned how to play a new game: Five Crowns (it's pretty fun)
made a new recipe: Chocolate Chip Cookie Cheesecake Bars
hung out at home for a little bit with my family. talked about good friends & planned for the month.
Planned an event to host an epicure party next week
watched a lot of Gilmore Girls.....
went to a staff meeting, saw some of my favorite co-workers (all of them)
went grocery shopping by myself the night before the storm
made delicious tacos with my husband on the stormy night
consumed approximately 7 cups of hot chocolate
got a decent pay cheque from my other job
ordered a new pair of boots that were on sale

pretty good week I guess.

No comments: