Thursday, April 28, 2016

end of April

Hello! This week seems to be rushing by. On Tuesday night we fed the missionaries. We had homemade pizza and Caesar salad. I also went visiting teaching that evening. I really enjoy visiting teaching! It is a great way for me to get to strengthen relationships with the sisters in our church congregation. My companion is so nice and I love being able to serve with her. I worked a night shift on Tuesday so Wednesday I practically slept all day except for getting up to shower around lunch time and watching a couple episodes of the Mindy Project. I also went to Young Women's and our girls had a fun night of painting. I worked a second night shift last night, so I was able to get some rest this morning and now I have an afternoon to spend with my wonderful husband. I am going to Moncton this weekend to see my Aunt Helen with my parents and Kayla. Mom and Dad are going to see Alan Doyle on Saturday night and I am very excited for them to go! I am going to miss my husband so much this weekend, I think I've only told him that 368 times by now but I hope he's still okay with hearing it until I get home on Sunday afternoon.

No comments: