Thursday, May 19, 2016

PEI PARK PASS

For the past couple of years, the PEI National Park puts their summer passes on sale for 50% as an early bird rate. Last year, Haig and I split the cost with my family and we borrowed it back and forth for most of the summer. This was okay, but we decided to purchase our own this year so that we wouldn't have to worry about not having it when we wanted to have it. If I have a day off work and I want to go to the beach, I don't really want to have to figure out how to get the park pass from someone else. I am really looking forward to some good beach weather this year, and we also very excited to show off some of these beautiful beaches to our extended family and friends this summer.

1 comment:

Helen said...

It's too bad we have to pay just to use the beach. I'm not much of a lay in the sun kind of person, I like to explore and if there's too many people that kind of turns me off.