Tuesday, May 24, 2016

TWENTY-FOUR


I had such a great weekend celebrating my new age, 24! On Friday night, my mom and dad took us our to dinner at Boston Pizza. We had a gift card that we forgot to use while we were in New Brunswick with my parents at the end of April. We all had some delicious food and desserts. On Saturday, the lovely Miss Casey Ford took me to lunch at Casa Mia. It was so nice to catch up with her about things that are going on in our lives. I worked from 3-10 pm and came home to a nice potted flower plant and helium balloon, as per my requests. 

On Sunday May 22nd, my BIRTHDAY!!!, my handsome husband and I went to church and I received so much love and kind words. Sister Carmichael made me a cake and the sweet young women sang happy birthday to me! Haig and I took some pictures before I went to work. It was kind of a bummer to work my birthday weekend, but I didn't want to complain too much. One of my co-workers made me cupcakes, and they were so yummy. It was a really wonderful weekend, and at least I had Monday off to relax with my family. 

No comments: