Thursday, June 2, 2016

when things don't turn out

Well, Haig and I had a very sad turn of events this week when he suddenly lost his job. Things were not going great at the organization and looking back on it now, it was better for him to get out now than have things get any worse. I will admit though, I was very devastated. I cried for a really long time not knowing what we were going to do. Luckily, we have a great friend that took Haig off island to work the very next day. So this week has been a little different for me without him here. I have taken on the responsibility of applying him for some jobs online because he is out of the province. We are really hoping for the best at this time, but also don't need to answer a bunch of questions about the situation. We ask that you would keep us in your thoughts and prayers that Haig can find full-time work for the summer that will be a good experience for him.

No comments: