Wednesday, September 21, 2016

the blog life

I couldn't let today slide without writing a short and sweet post to celebrate my blogging birthday!

It's been 6 years since I started the blog, to tell people about a big change in my life. I thought it was pretty big at the time (moving home after living in Halifax for 2 1/2 short weeks). But since then, so many big changes have happened and have shaped me into the person that I am today!

I continue to blog as a fun way to document my little life. Sometimes I am not as diligent with my writing as I would like to be, but I have to be willing to let life happen instead of worrying about what I will blog about and when I will write. I write when I want to write and what I want to write about, easy as pie (I really like pie...).

I hope that as new changes come I will learn and grow lots more, and we will see where I am 6 years from now!

No comments: