Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Everyday Life

May was such a busy month for our little family. I am pretty sad it's just about done. If you haven't noticed, I don't blog very often. I am trying to decide the best way to document more on paper since I am feeling like I am reaching a point in my life where I want a space that I can be more open about concerns and also the happy moments for our families and also taking the time to write down our personal goals and struggles. I will do my best to keep this space updated too because I know there are a lot of people that enjoy watching our sweet little life. If that person is you, let me know I would love to hear who is still keeping tabs on us!!!

Some pictures from our month include a rare family selfie. It is pretty hard to get a picture with a baby who isn't quite sitting up yet. Chelsey and her boyfriend Nick had us over for dinner earlier in the month. They just bought a cute little home in Kensington and they made us a delicious BBQ dinner and we got to meet their new little lady Lola. Hopefully we will spend more time with this sweet gang in the summer. My little boy is as cute and cuddly as they come. I will miss this stage so much. We don't get out for walks very often, but I try and take advantage of the good weather when we have it. There's a golf course right down the street and I better start showing him around it some more, dad will have a set of clubs in his hands before he knows it! Four month vaccinations were no fun, I am so glad my sister could come with me since dad Haig was at work that morning. We visited my old boss Joe at Rockport when Kayla was home too. Last but certainly not least, I love love love my two guys named Haig ***insert heart eyes emoji!!!









No comments: